Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020 – 226 Posts For Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard & Forest Ranger
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020 : Delhi Forest Department has published a notification on 10-01-2020 for 226 Post for Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard and Forest Ranger. 10th Pass, 12th Pass, B.Sc. and B.Tech Pass candidate can apply for these posts. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for these 226 Forest Guard Recruitment.
For detail description of Delhi Forest Department Recruitment like salary, eligibility, age limit, important dates etc. just go through the detailed article.
Delhi Forest Department & Wildlife Department
Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard & Forest Ranger Recruitment
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020
|Start Date Of Apply Online||14-01-2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||13-02-2020|
|Tentative Dates For Computer Based Online Test||12 and/or 13-03-2020|
Delhi Forest Depmartment Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
Age as calculated on 13-02-2020
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For Forest Guard||18 – 27 Years|
|For Wildlife Guard||18 – 27 Years|
|For Forest Ranger||18 – 30 Years|
Age Relxation :
- For SC / ST : 5 Years
- Other Backward Class : 3 Years
- For Departmental candidate with atleast three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi.:
- Up to 05 years for Group ‘B’ posts (which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post.)
- Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group ‘C’ post (which are in the same line or allied cadres).
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies : 226 Posts
Forest Guard : 211 Posts
Forest Ranger : 4 Posts
Wildlife Guard / Game Watcher : 11 Posts
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment – Pay Scale
- Forest Guard Salary : 5200 – 20200/-
- Wildlife Guard / Game Watcher Salary : 18000 – 56900/- Level -1
- Forest Ranger Salary : 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Level -6
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment – Application Fee
- Application Fee : 100/-
- For Female and SC / ST : Nil
- No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed fee in full.
- The application fees will be paid through online mode only.
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment – Educational Qualification
Forest Ranger :
(a) Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from any recognized
University/Institute with one of the following subjects:
(i) Agriculture (ii)Botany (iii)Chemistry (iv)Computer Application/Computer Science (v)Engineering Agriculture/ Chemical/civil /Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical (vi)Environmental Science, (vii)Forestry (viii)Geology (ix)Horticulture (x)Mathematics (xi)Physics (xii)Statistics (xiii)Veterinary Science (xiv)Zoology.
Forest Guard :
1. Essential: 12th/ Senior Secondary examination passed from a recognized board.
2. Desirable : Knowledge of Hindi.
Wildlife Guard / Game Watcher :
Essential: 10th pass from recognized Board/Institute.