HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – 26 Posts District Controller, Principal And Other Posts
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 : Himanchal Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a notification for 26 posts of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service (Class – I), District Controller (Class – I), District Employment Officer (Class – I), Principal, Tehsildar (Class – I) and Block Development Officers (Class – I). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. For other details like age limit, salary, syllabus, eligibility criteria just go through this hppsc recruitment free job alert article.
HIMANCHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
H.P. ADMINISTRATIVE COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2019
Advt. No. 01/2020
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
Last Date For Online Application : 10-02-2020
Date of Preliminary Examination : 26-04-2020
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
(Age As On 01-01-2020)
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 35 Years
Candidates should born on or after 02-01-1999 are underage whereas applicants born on or before 01-01-1985 are overage.
Age Relaxation for upper age given as per govt. rules.
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
- For General Category : 400/-
- Candidates of Other States (Including Reserved Category) : 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/UR-BPL of HP State : 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of HP State : Nil
- Female candidates shall be exempted from the examination fee for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination.
Candidates are required to pay requisite Examination Fee by using Debit Card /Credit card or Net Banking through “e -Payment Gateway”.
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 26 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted) – 11 Posts
- District Controller, FCS&CA – 1 Post
- District Employment Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) – 2 Posts
- Principal (UR) Class-I (Gazetted) – 1 Post
- Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted) – 5 Posts
- Block Development Officers, Class–I (Gazetted) – 6 Posts
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – Pay Scale
- For Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted) : Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs.5400 (Grade Pay).
- For District Controller, FCS&CA, (UR) Class- I (Gazetted) : Rs.15,600-39,100+5400(Grade Pay)
- District Employment Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) : Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 Grade Pay
- For Principal (UR) Class-I (Gazetted) : Rs. 10,300-34,800+5400 (Grade Pay)
- For Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted) : Rs.10,300-34,800+Rs.5000 (Grade Pay)
- For Block Development Officers, Class–I (Gazetted) : Rs. 10300-34800 +Rs. 5000 (Grade Pay)
HPPSC HPAS Jobs 2020 – Educational Qualification
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply, provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as passed and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto, but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications for the HAS etc. examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University/ Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce at the time of their interview original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University / Institution that they had completed or requirement (including completion of internship) for the award of degree.
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – HPPSC Syllabus
Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01) :
- History, geography, political, art & culture and socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Currents events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian polity and governance –Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General science.
Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020 – Selection Procedure
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
STAGE- I (PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION) :-
The Candidates must opt one of the following optional subject for the HPAS (Main) Written Examination, 2019.
Indian History, Political Science and International Relation, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce & Accountancy, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Philosophy, Law, Sociology, Public Administration, Management, Geography, Agriculture, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, English Literature, Psychology, Geology, Physics, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Anthropology, Forestry, Horticulture & Medical Science.
STAGE – II (MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION) :
- The result of preliminary examination will be uploaded on HPPSC website.
- The candidates are required to submit all documents e.g. essential qualification, age proof, valid category certificate etc. to ascertain their eligibility on the first day of Main written examination. No further opportunity/ time will be given by the Commission for submission of documents
- The Centre-wise list of admitted candidates and timetable for Main examination will be uploaded on Office Website for the information of the candidates.
- Intimation with regard to admission/ rejection will be intimated before declaration of main examination result through SMS/ e-mail and will also be uploaded on the official website of the Commission. No separate application will be invited by the Commission for Main Examination.
8 STAGE – III (VIVA-VOCE) :
- On the basis of performance in main examination the result of qualified candidates will be uploaded on HPPSC website.
- The candidate who qualifies main examination will be called for viva-voce individually by the office.
- Final selection will be determined on the basis of written performance in the main examination and viva-voce.