Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 – 851 Oath Commissioners Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 : Karnataka High Court has published a notification for 851 Oath Commissioners Posts at their Official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in . Karnataka High Court invited application from the Advocates, for appointment as Oath Commissioners in the State of Karnataka, who are qualified as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, as per Rule 5A of Chapter XI of the Karnataka High Court Rules, 1959 (as substituted by Notification No.LCA-I/108/1995, dated 19/4/2000) and Rule 28A of Karnataka Civil Rules of Practice, 1967, for administering oath or affirmation on affidavits intended to be filed before the High Court of Karnataka, Principal Bench at Bengaluru, Benches at Dharwad, Kalaburagi and Subordinate Courts in the State, ON CIVIL SIDE ONLY.
Karnatka High Court Jobs 2020
851 Oath Commissioner Posts
Advt. No. LCA.I/18/2020 (OC-2020)
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Jobs – Important Dates
- Start Date of Submission of Application : 14-01-2020
- Last Date of Receipt of Application : 07-02-2020 (4:00 P.M.)
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment – Age Limit
The maximum age for candidate is : 35 Years
Age Relaxation given as per govt. rules.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 : Application Fee
Candidate Should read the notification given in below section on Important Links.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 : Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts : 851 Posts
Number of vacancies available at various places in the respective
district is appended to this Notification as follows:-
- Bengaluru Metropolitan Area : 90 Posts
- Bengaluru Rural : 21 Posts
- Bagalkot : 26 Posts
- Ballari : 19 Posts
- Belagavi : 50 Posts
- Bidar : 26 Posts
- Chamarajanagar : 16 Posts
- Chickballapur : 29 Posts
- Chikkamagaluru : 34 Posts
- Chitradurga : 25 Posts
- D.K. – Mangaluru : 15 Posts
- Davanagere : 28 Posts
- Dharwad : 16 Posts
- Gadag : 20 Posts
- Hassan : 33 Posts
- Haveri : 26 Posts
- Kalaburagi : 38 Posts
- Kodagu Madikeri : 19 Posts
- Kolar : 27 Posts
- Koppal : 15 Posts
- Mandya : 33 Posts
- Mysuru : 22 Posts
- Raichur : 20 Posts
- Ramanagara : 17 Posts
- Shivamogga : 34 Posts
- Tumakuru : 43 Posts
- Udupi : 7 Posts
- U.K.-Karwar : 47 Posts
- Vijayapura : 27 Posts
- Yadgiri : 17 Posts
- Bench at Dharwad : 5 Posts
- Bench at Kalaburagi : 5 Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 : General Instructions
- Applicants shall read all the instructions carefully before submitting online application, so as to avoid mistakes/rejection.
- No Advocate, who has attained the age of 35 years as on the last date fixed for filing of applications, is eligible for appointment.
- Advocates, who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible for appointment.
- The appointment shall be made initially for a period of 3 years and
may be extended for a period till the completion of practice of even years.
- The eligible Advocates seeking appointment as Oath Commissioners in the District Courts’ shall submit their applications through Online in the prescribed form together with necessary attested copies of enclosures and also submit a hardcopy of the application to the concerned Principal District & Sessions Judge of that District
- The candidate shall possess all original testimonials mentioned below at the time of submitting online application and same shall be produced along with three sets of self-attested photocopies of the following while appearing for verification:
(i) Online submitted application.
(ii) Enrolment Certificate.
(iii) Proof of Identity Card issued by Bar Council.
(iv) SSLC or Equivalent Certificate showing the date of birth.
(v) Two passport size photographs.