NABARAD OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2020
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has published a notification for the post of Office Attendant. The number of posts are 73 for office attendant in Group C in Subordinate Service across the country. Nabarad Office Attendant online applications has been started on 25-12-2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before 12-01-2020.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Office Attendant Vacancies 2020
NABARAD OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Fee
Payment of Fee online : (from 25 December 2019 to 12 January 2020)
Application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post of would be as under:
- For For SC/ ST/PWBD/EX-S: Rs. 50/-
- For All Others: Rs. 450/-
- Payment Mode: through Online by using Debit Cards, Credit
- Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
NABARAD OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2020 : Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 25 December 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 12 January 2020
- Last Date For Printing Application Form – 27-01-2020
- Online Examination (Tentatively) – February 2020
NABARAD OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2020 :
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019)
- Minimum Age for Nabarad Office Assistant : 18 Years
- Minimum Age for Nabarad Office Assistant : 30 Years
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit given as per govt rules.
NABARAD OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2020 : Vacancy Details
- Office Attendant – 73 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 01
- Arunachal Pradesh – 01
- Chhattisgarh – 03
- Goa – 01
- Gujarat – 03
- Haryana – 05
- Himachal Pradesh – 01
- Jammu & Kashmir – 01
- Karnataka – 03
- Karnataka (BIRD Mangaluru) -02
- Kerala – 03
- Maharashtra (HO-Mumbai) – 23
- Meghalaya – 01
- Mizoram – 01
- Nagaland – 02
- New Delhi – 03
- Odisha – 02
- Rajasthan – 04
- Telangana – 02
- Uttar Pradesh – 08
- Uttrakhand – 02
- Tripura -01
NABARAD OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2020 : Salary
Salary:Rs. 10940-380(4)-12460-440(3)-13780-520(3)-15340- 690(2)-16720-860(4)-20160-1180(3)-23700ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Educational Qualification
(as on 01-12-2019)
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Regional Office to which he/she is applying for. Bank reserves the right to call for any valid document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply. The applicants will be required to give self-declaration in this regard in online application/at the time of appointment and/or as demanded by the Bank during the recruitment process.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
NABARAD OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2020 : Selection Procedure
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Preliminary Examination (Stage 1) will be conducted for applicants. Passed candidates in NABARD Office Attendant Preliminary Exam will be called for Main Exam (Phase-II). The marks obtained in Phase-II exam will be considered for the final merit list.