OFB Recruitment 2020 – 6060 Vacancies Apply Online
OFB Recruitment 2020 : ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD (OFB) has published a notification for engagement of 56th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. The number of vacancies is approx. 6060 including 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-ITI, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission.
In this article we will try to cover age limit, application fee, vacancy details, education qualification etc. We will update future notification in this article.
ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2020
OFB Recruitment 2020 : Important Dates
Start Date of OFB Recruitment Online Application : 10-01-2020
Last Date to Apply OFB Recruitment Online Application : 09-02-2020
OFB Recruitment Age Limit
Between 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020, Relaxation in Upper age limit is permitted as under:
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 (Five) years
- For OBC candidates : 03 (Three) years
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) / Physically Challenged (PC) or Differently Abled Candidates : Additional 10 (Ten) years (UR : 10 Years, OBC : 13 Years, SC/ST 15 years)
- For ITI Candidates : Upper age limit is further relaxed by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/SCVT, in the relevant trade.
OFB Recruitment Essential Qualification as on 31-12-2019
For Non-ITI Category : Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category : Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI). The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
OFB Recruitment Application Fee
Fee For Others Candidates : 100/-
No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE/TRANSGENDER candidates.
Payment Mode : Banking /debit card / credit card / Cash Card, Wallets/IMPS/NEFT/UPI, BHIM.
Once the first part of online application is complete in all respects through a link on our website www.ofb.gov.in, candidates will be directed to payment gateway website to make payment. The payment can be made by using Internet Banking /debit card / credit card / Cash Card, Wallets/IMPS/NEFT/UPI, BHIM, by providing information as asked on the screen. The transaction charges applicable for various online payment modes will be borne by the candidate. On successful completion of the transaction, a message containing Transaction Number and other details will be displayed.
OFB Recruitmnet Vacancy Details
Total Posts : 6060
- Chandigarh – Ordnance Cable Factory : 46 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur – 90 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur – 36 posts
- Madhya Pradesh – Ordnance Factory, Itarsi – 86 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur – 51 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – Ordnance Factory, Katni – 16 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – Vehicle Factory Jabalpur – 49 Posts
- Maharashtra – High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune – 52 Posts
- Maharashtra – Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane – 50 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur – 240 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane – 72 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ordnance Factory Bhandara – 176 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ordnance Factory Bhusawal – 53 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur – 122 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune – 16 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ordnance Factory Varangaon – 89 Posts
- Maharashtra – Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune – 237 Posts
- Orissa – Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir – 40 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – Cordite Factory Arvankadu – 92 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai – 76 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli – 46 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi , Chennai – 138 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai – 129 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli – 97 Posts
- Telangana – Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad – 278 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur – 158 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Field Gun Factory Kanpur – 23 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur – 27 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Ordnance Factory Kanpur – 155 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Ordnance Factory Muradnagar- 92 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Ordnance Parachute Factory Kanpur – 92 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – Small Arms Factory Kanpur – 63 Posts
- Uttrakhand – Ordnance Factory Dehradun – 51 Posts
- Uttrakhand – Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun – 102 Posts
- West Bengal – Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore – 52 Posts
- West Bengal – Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore – 133 Posts
- West Bengal – Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata – 28 Posts
- West Bengal – Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata – 95 Posts
OFB Recruitment Medical Fitness
A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeships Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed therein for imparting training in the relevant trades which will be certified by the Ordnance Factory hospital.
OFB Recruitment Important Links