PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts Apply Online
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 : Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published a notification for 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts. Selected candidates shall join POWERGRID as Assistant Engineer Trainees. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Engineers at E2 level. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts.
In this article we will try to cover every aspect of these vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, vacancy details etc. Just go through the article and get information of these PGCIL Vacancies or you can get detailed notification in last section of Important Links.
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancies
Advt. No.CC/01/2020 dtd. 17.01.2020
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application : 20-01-2020
- Last Date of Online Application : 07-02-2020
- Last Date of Fee Submission : 07-02-2020
PGCIL JOBS 2020 – Application Fee
- Application Fee : 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted
- Payment Mode : Online Payment
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years (As On 31-12-2019)
- Age relaxation given as per Govt. Rules.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
Number of Posts : 110 Posts
- AET (Electrical) : 82 Posts (UR=34, OBC=20, SC=14, ST=6, EWS=8)
- AET (Electronics) : 10 Posts (UR=4, OBC=2, SC=2, ST=1, EWS=1)
- AET(Civil) : 18 Posts (UR=8, OBC=4, SC=3, ST=2, EWS=1)
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualification
- Course : Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
- For Electrical : Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical)
- For Electronics : Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
- For Civil : Civil Engineering
- Percentage Marks : Minimum 60 % or Equivalent CGPA
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019.
Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019.
Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment.