RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2020 – 926 VACANCIES APPLY TODAY
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a notification for the post of assistant on 23rd December 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can read below information and apply online for this post.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Asst Vacancies 2020
- For OBC/General/EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets)
- Start Date For RBI Assistant To Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-12-2019
- Last Date For RBI Assistant To Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Form Details: 16-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 31-01-2020
- Tentative Date of RBI Assistant Online Preliminary Test: 14 & 15-02-2020
- Tentative Date of RBI Assistant Online Main Test: March 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- MaximumAge: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Post Name : Assistant
- Total Vacncies : 926
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of 14,650/- per month (i.e. 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
* House Rent Allowance will not be paid to the employee, if Bank’s accommodation is provided and license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) :
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting www.rbi.org.in on or before 16 January 2020.