RRC Western Railway Jobs 2020 – 3553 Posts Apply Online
RRC Western Railway Jobs 2020 : RRC Western Railway Recruitment is also known as RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2020. RRC Western Railway has published a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2019-20. Freshers and Experienced 10th, 12th Passed, ITI, Diploma and Degree holders can apply for these vacancies for the posts of Group C, Clerk, Typist, Para Medical, Technical and Non Technical posts. Eligible and interested candidate can apply for these RRC Western Railway Apprentice posts at Official Website www.rrc-wr.com
RRC Western Railway
3553 Apprentices Vacancies 2020
Advt. No. RRC/WR/04/2019
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application : 07-01-2020 At 11:00 hrs
- Last Date of Online Application : 06-02-2020 At 17:00 hrs
- Declaration Date Of Merit List : 13-02-2020
- Document / Certificate Verification / Scrutiny by the Divisions to be completed and declaration of list of selected Applicants : 28-02-2020 Onwards.
- Date of commencement of Training : 01-04-2020
RRC Western Railway Recruitment – Application Fee
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process
RRC Western Railway Jobs – Age Limit
AGE CRITERIA as on 06/02/2020 (Closing date) :
- Minium Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
Age Relaxation given as per Govt. Rules.
- SC/ST/OBC- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability(PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen-Upper age limit is relaxable by upto additional 10 years.
RRC Western Railway Jobs – Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies 3553 in Different Trades Given Below
Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder, Mechanic, Machinist, Plumber, Refrigerator AC Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Painter / Carpenter Cable Jointer / Crane Operator, Lineman, Winder, Turner, Trimmer, Forger & Heat Treater, MMTM, Mechanic (Diesel) / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Programming & System Administration Assistant (PASSA), Draftsman (Civil).
RRC Western Railway Jobs – Educational Qualification
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS : ITI certificate affiliated to CVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.