UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – 421 EO/AO Posts
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has published a notification about 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this post.
In this article we will try to cover every aspect of this recruitment like age limit, important dates, educational qualification, vacancy details etc.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advertisement No. 51/2020
Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Recruitment 2020
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer – Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application : 10-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online Appliation : 31-01-2020
- Last Date of Payment of Fee By Challan : 31-01-2020
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 01.02.2020.
- Date of Interview : 04-10-2020
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer – Age Limit
Age Limit For Apply Online : 30 Years
The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. *Age limit is also relaxable for Employees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation upto 5 years.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer – Vacany Details
Total Posts : 421 Posts
SC-62, ST-33, OBC- 116, EWS- 42, UR- 168
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer – Application Fee
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer – Education Qualifiation
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
(b) Two years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.