UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2020 - 90 Vacancies
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2020 – Union Public Service Commission has published a notification for the post of Indian Forest Service. Total vacancies are 90. Candidates posses Bachelor degree can apply for this job. Interested candidates should read full notification before apply. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for UPSC IFS exam.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC IFS Exam - Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 12-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 02-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 03-03-2020 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 12-03-2020 to 18-03-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Dates for Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020
- Dates for Mains Exam: July/ August, 2020
- Read more: UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 90 Vacancy
UPSC Indian Forest Service - Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1999
UPSC Indian Forest Service - Application Fee
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
- For Others : 100/-
- Payment Mode : Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card / Depositing cash in any branch of SBI
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment - Vacancy Details
- Total Posts : 90
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2020 - Educational Qualification
- Candidate should posses Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines.